Recipe: Mustard Crusted Ribs with Chipotle Espresso Grill Sauce
Foodsmiths Recipe by Perth Pepper and Pestle
This recipe is so simple, yet, they are the best ribs I have ever made! -- Lynda, Head Pepper
You will need...
- 1 rack of ribs
- Granulated garlic
- Granulated onion
- 3 tbsp Perth Pepper and Pestle Touch of Hell Burger Mustard
- 4 tbsp Perth Pepper and Pestle Espresso Chipotle Summer Grill Sauce
Put it together...
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, granulated garlic, and granulated onion onto the ribs. Rub the spices in.
- Let sit for a few minutes.
- Add the Touch of Hell Burger Mustard onto the ribs and rub in until all the ribs are coated.
- BBQ on low (as low as your BBQ will go) for 20 minutes or so, lid closed and flipping the ribs once in a while.
- Brush the Espresso Chipotle Summer Grill Sauce on both sides of the ribs and BBQ for another 5 minutes or so, until the sauce gets warm.