Joints-First Complex 180 caps
By Health First
- Contains a double-Glucosamine Complex to rebuild and maintain cartilage together with Collagen-Type II and a variety of traditional herbs to reduce inflammation.
- Clinical studies show that Glucosamine outperforms the anti-inflammatories ibuprofen and acetaminophen for pain relief.
- Studies have also shown that Glucosamine Sulfate can actually regenerate new cartilage, helping re-establish the “cushion” between joints in the knees and hips.
- Other natural ingredients have been found to work well with Glucosamine compounds to reduce joint pain. Collagen – Type II has been studied for its anti-rheumatic properties. White Willow Bark is useful as a natural pain-relieving analgesic. The traditional First Nations herb Boswellia, and Devil’s Claw, Yucca Root, Feverfew and Sarsaparilla are used worldwide for their anti-inflammatory properties.
- Natural Product NumberEN136994
|Each vegetable capsule contains|
|Glucosamine Sulfate||150 mg|
|Glucosamine HCI||150 mg|
|Boswellia Extract (Standardized Extract to 65% boswellic acid)||60 mg|
|Collagen-Type II||30 mg|
|White Willow Bark||25 mg|
|Yucca Root Powder||15 mg|
|Devil's Claw Root Powder||15 mg|
|Feverfew Leaf Powder||10 mg|
|Bromelain||2400 GDU/g 5mg|
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate and capsule shell (from gelatin and purified water).
Dosage: Adults: Begin with 1 cap per day for a 3-4 day trial period. If all is well, increase dosage to 2 capsules, 2-3 times daily until desired effects are achieved. Thereafter decrease dosage to a level that maintains the desired effect. Do not exceed 6 caps daily.