By Health First
- Our essential oil of oregano naturally contains 80% carvacrol, one of the most important active ingredients for anti-viral applications. The thyme used contains 63% carvacrol. As a combination, Orega-Supreme provides 20% more carvacrol than your regular Orega-First formula:
- Free from additives and chemicals.
- Both the oregano and thyme oil used in Orega-Supreme are tested to contain less than 2% thymol, making it safe for oral use.
- Oregano oil is one of nature’s most effective solutions for bacterial, viral, fungal and parasitic infections.
- Thyme is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as an expectorant to help relieve the symptoms of bronchitis and catarrhs (mucous) of the upper respiratory tract, as well as a common cough.
- All three ingredients in Orega-Supreme – oregano, thyme and the extra virgin olive oil carrier – are all certified organic by ECOCERT®.
- Natural Product Number (NPN): 80022667
- READ MORE
|Each gelcap contains*:|
|Oregano leaf oil 80% carvacrol||40 mg|
Thyme dried leaf and flowering top oil* 63% carvacrol
|26 mg (1430 mg crude)|
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Extra virgin olive oil*, gelatin, glycerin and purified water.
*ECOCERT® certified organic.
Dosage: Adults: 1-2 gelcaps daily or as recommended by a health care professional.