Vitamin D3 Liquid
Brand Health First
- New studies about the effectiveness of Vitamin D for bone health, anti-inflammation and major diseases surface on an almost monthly basis.
- Unfortunately, most Canadians do not get sufficient Vitamin D, especially in winter, leading to increased risk of bone weakening, inflammation and major diseases.
- One 0.2 ml drop contains Vitamin D3 1,000 IU, meaning there are 250 daily doses per bottle.
- Lanolin-source Vitamin D3.
- Non-GMO Sunflower Oil.
- Natural rosemary preservative.
- Subtle orange flavour.
- Graduated dropper for easy and concise dosing.
- Natural Product Number (NPN): 80015510
|Each 0.2 mL drop contains:|
|Vitamin D3||1000 IU/25 mcg|
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Sunflower oil (non-GMO), rosemary extract and orange oil.
Dosage: Adults: Take 0.2 mL daily or as directed by a health care professional.