Magnesium Supreme 180s
By Health First
180 veg caps
- Helps to prevent magnesium deficiency
- Helps to maintain proper muscle function
- Helps in tissue formation
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones
- Glycinate form of magnesium for superior absorption
- 100% glycinate form of magnesium
- Magnesium glycinate is magnesium chelated with the amino acid glycine
- Magnesium glycinate has shown to reduce muscle cramps and chronic pain in clinical studies
- Magnesium glycinate stays intact through the gastrointestinal tract and does not require stomach acid to break it down, allowing for greater absorption and lower risk of laxative effects than other forms of magnesium such as magnesium oxide
125 mg dosage suitable for:
- Following the “low and slow” theory of magnesium supplementation to avoid diarrhea
- Dosing throughout the day
- Consumers new to magnesium supplementation
- Children 9 and up
- Vegan suitable formula in vegetable capsules
- Natural Product Number (NPN): 80055517
|Medicinal ingredients:||Each vegetable capsule contains:|
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, hypromellose (vegetarian capsule).
Adults: Take one capsule one to four times daily or as directed by a health professional. Adolescents (9-18 years): Take one capsule one to two times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Known adverse reaction(s):
Some people may experience diarrhea when taking more than two capsules in a single dose.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
Do not use if under cap safety seal is broken.
Free from artificial colours, artificial flavours , corn, gluten,wheat, lactose, dairy, preservatives, soy, added sugar, yeast and GMO materials.