Now L Lysine 500mg 100C*
- An essential amino acid, which means that it cannot be manufactured by the body and must be obtained through the diet or by supplementation
- Necessary for the production of all protein in the body including hormones, enzymes, and antibodies, as well as carnitine and collagen, which is the structural protein forming all connective tissue such as skin, tendon, and bone
- Plays a major role in calcium absorption
- Some evidence suggests that L-Lysine supplementation may help to support a healthy immune system as well as proper cardiovascular function
- Natural Product Number (NPN): 80002648
|Each capsule contains:|
|L-Lysine (from L-Lysine Monohydrochloride)||500 mg|
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), Stearic Acid (vegetable source), Cellulose, Rice Flour and Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source).
Dosage: Adults: Take 1 capsule, 1-3 times daily or as recommended by a health care professional.