Cathy's Superfood Baked Granola
This recipe is full of good things for you, it's easy to make, most of the ingredients are from our bulk bins, and the granola is absolutely delicious!
- 1/4C Melted Coconut Oil
- 1/3C Maple Syrup
- ½ Tsp Salt
- 1C Quinoa Flakes
- 1C Spelt Flakes
- 1C Hemp Hearts
- 1C Pumpkin Seeds
- 1C Nuts Finely Chopped (I used almonds)
- 2Tbsp Flax seeds
- 2Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1/2C Goji Berries or Dried Cranberries
- 1/2C Golden Raisins or Dried Tart Cherries
- In a large bowl whisk coconut oil & maple syrup. Stir in all ingredients except for the dried fruit. Bake at 300 °F for 20-25 mins, stir halfway through and turn the pan around.
- Cool completely, then add the dried fruit. Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
I combine 1/2C of the granola with yogurt and then top with blueberries. I start my day off with this breakfast, it keeps me feeling full all morning and well into the afternoon!