Keto Pumpkin Pie Mousse
This simple recipe comes out as a creamy, decadent dessert (or even breakfast!) without the guilt!
- 1 can Cha's Organics Coconut Whipping Cream (whips up perfect every time!)
- 200g Farmers Market organic Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons Swerve sweetener
- ¼ cup toasted slivered almonds (dry roast in a frying pan watching closely until golden brown)
- Empty the can of Coconut Whipping Cream into a bowl with 1 teaspoon of the Swerve and the vanilla. Whip just until light and fluffy Scoop ½ the whip cream mixture into a separate bowl and add the pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice. Whisk gently until creamed together with no white streaks showing. Layer the pumpkin, whipped cream and toasted almonds into little glasses or small jars, finish with whipped cream and toasted almonds. These will keep for up to 3 days in the fridge, covered. Paleo, keto friendly.