This is such an easy but impressive pie to make, and it's perfect for your special Valentine Day din-din!
First up is:
This can now be used in recipes that call for a bottled marshmallow fluff but it's free of preservatives and chemicals!
- 2 cups Dandies Vanilla flavoured Marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Place the marshmallows and honey in a microwaveable glass bowl OR place in a double boiler
- Microwave in 30 second intervals until the marshmallows are soft and fluid. Or do this step with your double boiler
- Stir until marshmallows and honey are combined, then set aside to cool until warm to the touch.
Marshmallow Whipped Cream
- 1 batch of marshmallow fluff at room temperature
- 500ml 35% whipping cream whipped to soft peaks
- Beat whipped cream and fluff together to combine
- Stir in 2 cups strawberry pieces. ( Save some of the bigger slices for garnish)
- Different seasonal fruit (peaches, plums) may be used in place of the strawberries or combine different berries
- At this point you can serve in a small dish just as is or let this cloud float to greater heights.
- In a pre-baked Corner Bakery pie crust pour in the Strawberry Marshmallow Whipped Cream
- Place big strawberry slices around the pies, drop a few small pieces into the centre then grate a piece of dark chocolate over top of it all.
Now this says I LOVE YOU. xo