Recipe: Bounty Casserole
Foodsmiths Original Recipe by Mhari
This easy dinner casserole is made vegetarian with the season's bounty and Gardein Chick'n Scallopini. It's a great way to use up tomatoes and zucchini out of your garden! Bonus, it's Gluten Free, too!
You will need...
- Two zucchini, cut into 1cm thick coins
- 1 large sweet onion, cut into cubes
- 2 tbsp Three Farmers Camelina Roasted Garlic and Basil Oil
- 1 bag Gardein Chick'n Scallopini
- 6 ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup Thornbury Gluten Free Chia Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a 9 x 13" casserole dish place zucchini slices and cubed onion. Drizzle 1 tbsp Camelina oil, toss to coat and spread out in dish. Place Gardein Scallopini pieces over top of vegetables. Layer ripe tomato slices on top. Mix bread crumbs and parmesan cheese, sprinkle over the tomatoes. Drizzle with other 1 tbsp of oil. Bake uncovered in 350 degree oven 45 - 60 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. If the casserole top starts to darken too much, drape a piece of parchment paper or tin foil loosely over the top and continue baking.