Foodsmiths Original Recipe by Marilyn
This perfect dessert on a warm summer evening pairs well with a late harvest wine!
You will need...
- Two ripe Ontario peaches pit peaches cut into 4
- ½ pint fresh Ontario raspberries
- 4 tablespoons raw pistachios
- ½ cup Liberte Quark spread onto a plate in little soft peaks
- 1 tablespoon Highlands honey
Put it together...
Heat BBQ (or indoor grill) to medium heat about 350 degrees.
Be sure grill is really clean, then place peaches flesh side down on grill. Grill until fruit is golden brown and nice grill marks have formed. Gently lift the grilled fruit and place on top of the cloud of Quark. There will be juice released from the fruit that will nestle on top of the quark. Sprinkle the raspberries and pistachios over the top of the Quark and peaches. Drizzle the honey over top of everything.