Recipe: Kale Artichoke Dip
Foodsmiths Recipe by Marilyn
This is a fantastic dip for company. Rich, cheesy, and full of goodness, prepare in advance and when ready to go, just pop in the oven. It's wonderful warm and gooey with slices of baguette, or serve with tortilla chips or crackers.
You will need...
- 1 pkg ONFC Org Chopped Kale
- 1 398 ml can Artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- ¾ cup shredded Tex Mex grated cheese (Gruyere or Old Cheddar also work well)
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan
- 1 container Western Cream Cheese at room temp
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp Braggs Seasoning
- 1 tsp fresh black pepper
- 1 small clove freshly grated garlic
Put it together...
Thaw frozen kale and gently squeeze out any excess water. Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees. Combine kale, artichokes, ½ cup shredded cheese, milk, all but 1 tablespoon Parmesan, cream cheese, garlic, pepper and Braggs. Mix all together; pour into an oven proof dish. Top with remaining cheeses. Bake until bubbling and golden brown, 20-25 minutes