Asian Pasta Salad
The flavour of this salad builds as it sits, so enjoy it even 3 days later. Make a big batch and cover leftovers tightly so the salad doesn't dry out.
You will need...
- 1 bag rice noodles
- 1/2 cup each orange and yellow peppers cut into match sticks
- 1/2 cup snow peas sliced into slivers
- 3 green onions cut into little circles, including the green ends
- 1 mango peeled and cut into small chunks
- 1/2 cup toasted cashews
Put it together...
Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain well. Let the noodles cool and air dry. While the noodles are cooling make the dressing (recipe below). When cooled toss the noodles with the vegetables and nuts and pour the dressing over the mixture. Garnish with flat leaf parsley or cilantro.
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil from our bulk bin
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsps Spicy Chili Sauce or your favourite hot sauce to taste
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
Whisk all dressing ingredients together