Use any fruit you like in this pizza, even all one kind if you prefer. This is a great way to enjoy whatever fruit is in season. A very pretty, cool dessert to serve to family and friends in your bubble.
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup icing sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1 container Western Spreadable Cream Cheese
- 3 tsp honey
- Zest from 1 orange
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- Combine ingredients and press into a pizza pan. Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes. Let cool.
- Mix together and spread over cooled pizza crust.
- Fruit: strawberries, kiwi, bananas, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries or your preference. Slice larger fruit as needed and arrange over cream cheese layer.
- Combine in small saucepan, cook stirring constantly until thick. Pour evenly over fruit pizza. Refrigerate until ready to serve.