Foodsmiths Original Recipe by Marilyn
"We just had to have a chocolate drizzled popcorn mix, and throwing in some Reeses Pieces and Virginia peanuts adds a dash of crunch on top of the chocolate" says Marilyn. "Very easy, very quick, and it makes a nice gift tied up in a little bag and bow."
In a big bowl toss together:
1 bag of Kettle 113g Sea Salt Popcorn
- 1 cup Reeses Pieces (find them in our bulk bins)
- 1 cup Virginia peanuts (again, in our bulk bins! So convenient!)
Set bowl aside.
In a double boiler or microwave melt:
- 1 cup Merckens dark melting wafers (or light if you prefer a milk chocolate flavour, find both in our bulk bins)
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter (in our bulk bins)
- 1 tbsp Garden of Life Coconut Oil
Stir well until melted. Remove from heat and drizzle over popcorn, Reeses Pieces and peanuts. Toss to coat, spread out on cookie sheet to dry and set. Store in an air tight container.